We Can Bill Your Insurance Company Directly
and we handle all the paper work!

Does Insurance Cover Water Damage?

Insurance Paper WorkThe great part is that in most home flood situations, your homeowner insurance will cover the cost of getting professional water damage contractors to make sure you, your family and home are safe and the disaster restoration is completed according to national standards. Floods caused by frozen pipes that have burst and/or breaking are covered by homeowners insurance, as are water heater leaks, dishwasher, washing machines, sinks, bathtub overflow (even if the kids caused it), toilet overflow floods and many other types of water damage are authorized by homeowners insurance.

Our professional estimators are experts in the field of reconstruction of structures that have suffered a loss due to water, fire, or mold damage. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and software to present a detailed scope of work to your insurance claim adjuster.

Call (215) 657-2244 for a NO obligation FREE estimate and our certified technicians will arrive in 45 minutes or less.

We work with all insurance companies including:

  • AAA
  • Acuity
  • Allmerica
  • Allied
  • Allstate
  • American Family
  • Atlantic Mutual
  • Bituminous
  • Chubb
  • Cinncinati
  • Citizens
  • CNA
  • Encompass
  • Farmers
  • Farm Bureau
  • Fidelity National
  • Foremost Insurance Co
  • Grange
  • Harleysville
  • Hartford
  • Liberty Mutual
  • Metlife
  • Nationwide
  • One Beacon
  • Ohio Casualty
  • Safeco
  • Selective
  • Shelter
  • State Farm
  • United Property & Casualty
  • Vanguard Fire and Casualty
  • Wausau
  • Zurich
  • Fidelity National
  • USAA
  • And Many More......